Q2 coop server lamer

Another Q2 teamkiller has been ruining
co-op games, chumpo(PIT), 67.83.199.50
(I searched this clown and found him to
be listed on Q2 Abuse.org)
I hope the PIT clan is proud of this guy.
2 answers Last reply
More about coop server lamer

    It takes more effort to do positive things than it does negative. Keep the
    faith, bro!

    G.

    sticks <sticks@nospam.com> wrote in news:411EF922.5010306@nospam.com:
    > Another Q2 teamkiller has been ruining
    > co-op games, chumpo(PIT), 67.83.199.50

    The same guy was doing this three weeks ago too. After getting
    tired of TK he would just keep changing the map.

    --
    <SB-X>

Games Servers Video Games