Q2 coop server lamer

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 15, 2004 9:48:13 AM

Another Q2 teamkiller has been ruining
co-op games, chumpo(PIT), 67.83.199.50
(I searched this clown and found him to
be listed on Q2 Abuse.org)
I hope the PIT clan is proud of this guy.

More about : coop server lamer

Anonymous
August 16, 2004 3:22:32 AM

It takes more effort to do positive things than it does negative. Keep the
faith, bro!

G.

"sticks" <sticks@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Another Q2 teamkiller has been ruining
> co-op games, chumpo(PIT), 67.83.199.50
> (I searched this clown and found him to
> be listed on Q2 Abuse.org)
> I hope the PIT clan is proud of this guy.

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 12:15:26 AM

sticks <sticks@nospam.com> wrote in news:411EF922.5010306@nospam.com:
> Another Q2 teamkiller has been ruining
> co-op games, chumpo(PIT), 67.83.199.50

The same guy was doing this three weeks ago too. After getting
tired of TK he would just keep changing the map.

--
<SB-X>
!