I RECENT WIPED OUT MY HARD DRIVE AND REINSTALLED .....NOW I CAN'T FIND PAINT
ON MY SYSTEM.........WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM...
--
Lauri

By default MS Paint is installed when Windows is installed. Check
C:\Windows\System32 for it.
It can not be downloaded but can be installed from your Windows XP CD. Pop
the XP CD into the drive and exit the installation screen. Then go to
Control Panel->Add and Remove Programs->Add/Remove Windows Components->
select Accessories and Utilities->click Details Button->select
Accessories->click Details button. If the box next to Paint is unchecked
check it on again and click OK.

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"lauri" <lauri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I RECENT WIPED OUT MY HARD DRIVE AND REINSTALLED .....NOW I CAN'T FIND
>PAINT
> ON MY SYSTEM.........WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM...
> --
> Lauri

1. Right-click on your Desktop and select New > Shortcut.
2. Type: MSPAINT.EXE in the box and click Next.
3. Type: PAINT in the next box and click Finish.
4. The Paint shortcut should appear on your Desktop.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP