HannsG 19" Widescreen vs. Cibox C1905

bballsk8er333

Distinguished
May 18, 2007
Hey guys,

I'm trying to find a monitor for around these two price range, and was wondering the difference between the two

the Cibox C1905 19" Widescreen TFT Monitor Here

the HannsG 19" Widescreen Here

And sorry for not understanding, but it seems both are the same, Aspec Ration, Res, Size, TTF, everything... except price, so im wondering if the HANNs G is better for some reason

Oh yea, if u think u have or have seen some5thing better for a price around it, gimme a shout!!

Thanks in advance

P.S- im lookign at buying a GeForce GT7600! or something around that $ :)

SEALBoy

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
Both monitors have roughly the same price, so you should look into reviews. Personally, I'd say get the HannsG, but I'm a bit biased since I own one and it works great.

Lost_C1tY

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
I have had a hannsG hw191d since last august and it's a quality monitor, never used the speakers on it but as far as image quality goes it's top.
That's what I'd go for if i was you, having said that I have not read any reviews on the cibox, so don't know if it is better.

Both monitors have roughly the same price, so you should look into reviews. Personally, I'd say get the HannsG, but I'm a bit biased since I own one and it works great.

Not to be off topic, but your sig has a P4 core 2 Duo e6600. Do you have a P4 and a Core 2 duo, or what do you have? Just curious :)

SEALBoy

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006

Not to be off topic, but your sig has a P4 core 2 Duo e6600. Do you have a P4 and a Core 2 duo, or what do you have? Just curious :)

Not exactly a typo... the guy didn't have much idea what he was talking about.

And I have an X2 3800+

Not exactly a typo... the guy didn't have much idea what he was talking about.

And I have an X2 3800+

Unfortunately I'm still stuck in single core 939 for now :(

bballsk8er333

Distinguished
May 18, 2007
yea, i have read all the reveiew (not all but one for each) for these two products, and i know the hans is better known. I just needed to see if there is a reason it is higher priced, or if it is just the :name:

I think the real reason why the prices are different is because they are two different e-tailers. E-tailers are not known for selling merchandise for the exact same price. For example, Newegg.com sell the Seasonic S12 430 for $95, while XPCGear.com sell the exact same power supply for $75.

To be honest, both are not namebrands to me and I wouldn't touch either one of them with a 10' (3.048m) pole.

Just get the Cibox.