More Q2 coop teamkiller lowlifes

Today on some co-op servers the same teamkiller
jerk who was using my nickname and ruining games
last week is now back on the servers and is using
scrapple's name now.
1 answer Last reply
More about more coop teamkiller lowlifes

    "sticks" <sticks@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Today on some co-op servers the same teamkiller
    > jerk who was using my nickname and ruining games
    > last week is now back on the servers and is using
    > scrapple's name now.

    That's probably because the other night I kicked his cheating ass on one of
    the co-op servers.

    G.

Games Servers Video Games