MOVING FILES

can someone please tell me how i can move a file from my document folder to a
word document folder?

How 'bout Cut and Paste

"kodysmamaw" <kodysmamaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> can someone please tell me how i can move a file from my document folder
> to a
> word document folder?

The file will move unless it is in use so don't have it open when trying to
move it. From Explorer select the file by highlighting it. Now from the
Explorer menu at the top of the window go to Edit->Move to Folder. Browse to
the location of the destination folder and click OK.

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"kodysmamaw" <kodysmamaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> can someone please tell me how i can move a file from my document folder
to a
> word document folder?

Kody

Try saving it to your 'word' folder..