MOVING FILES

can someone please tell me how i can move a file from my document folder to a
word document folder?
3 answers Last reply
More about moving files

    How 'bout Cut and Paste

    "kodysmamaw" <kodysmamaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > can someone please tell me how i can move a file from my document folder
    > to a
    > word document folder?

    The file will move unless it is in use so don't have it open when trying to
    move it. From Explorer select the file by highlighting it. Now from the
    Explorer menu at the top of the window go to Edit->Move to Folder. Browse to
    the location of the destination folder and click OK.

    --

    Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    "kodysmamaw" <kodysmamaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > can someone please tell me how i can move a file from my document folder
    to a
    > word document folder?

    Kody

    Try saving it to your 'word' folder..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "kodysmamaw" <kodysmamaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > can someone please tell me how i can move a file from my document folder
    > to a
    > word document folder?

Document Microsoft Moving Files Windows XP