Doom III grins.

I get a kick out of this clip.
http://home.comcast.net/~pseudolith/doom3.wmv

Really makes me wish my machine was up to the challenge of D3. Oh
well. Someday.

Best,
Tom

My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
The addresses below are those of spammers.
You can ignore them.
They will get what they deserve.
mail@gaec.com travel@compassagencies.com

"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message
> I get a kick out of this clip.
> http://home.comcast.net/~pseudolith/doom3.wmv
>

> Really makes me wish my machine was up to the challenge of D3. Oh
> well. Someday.
>

> Best,
> Tom

hmm, seems like they had a litte too much purple microdot to me ;op

for those of you who are a little young, that is a type of lsd available in
the '70's and '80's.

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

Margolis wrote:
> "Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message
>> I get a kick out of this clip.
>> http://home.comcast.net/~pseudolith/doom3.wmv
>>

>> Really makes me wish my machine was up to the challenge of D3. Oh
>> well. Someday.
>>

>> Best,
>> Tom
>>

> hmm, seems like they had a litte too much purple microdot to me ;op
>
> for those of you who are a little young, that is a type of lsd
> available in the '70's and '80's.

yeah, cheep too, BLOTTER! LOL! <blink> been a L O N G time :eek:\
--
McGrandpa [AGQx]

> --
>
> Margolis
> http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm
> http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

ahh, the good ol days, :p

hund_ wrote:
> lol hippies
>
> cough*orange barrel*cough

dime o strawberry :eek:)
McG.

> hund_ wrote:
> > lol hippies
> >
> > cough*orange barrel*cough
>
> dime o strawberry :eek:)
> McG.

Orange Sunshine! Yum yum..................

Bob

---