Hidden Rooms in Upper Palace....

Last response: in Video Games
a b 8 Security
August 26, 2004 9:32:55 PM

I have found two hidden rooms in the Upper Palace in Q2 that only seem to
be accessible using the "noclip" mode. One is near where you obtain the
Security Pass and it contains a grenade launcher and grenades. The other is
near the room where you use the Security Pass to turn off the force fields
and it contains nothing but has a door which slides open when shot. What are
these rooms for and how can I access them without cheating? Are they only
used in multi-player mode??

Also, no matter how diligent I am I can only get 72 out of 75 kills in
the same Upper Palace, including the ones in hidden rooms. Is that normal?
If not, where are the other three guys??

TIA,
Kevin
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
August 27, 2004 2:11:59 PM

Cagey Bee wrote:

> I have found two hidden rooms in the Upper Palace in Q2 that only
> seem to be accessible using the "noclip" mode. One is near where you
> obtain the Security Pass and it contains a grenade launcher and
> grenades. The other is near the room where you use the Security Pass
> to turn off the force fields and it contains nothing but has a door
> which slides open when shot.

Which maps are these? I mean the actual name so I can go to them
directly without having to wade through the game to get there.
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
August 27, 2004 2:12:00 PM

Lower Palace city2.bsp