any more drivers for x1000 ATI cards?

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Drivers
  • ATI
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 19, 2007 11:32:14 PM

i was atis website when i notices that the HD2900XT's drivers were "Supplemental". does this mean that the final drivers will be HD 2xxx exclusive? if they are then that sucks because i can lits at least 3 problems with CCC now, and if they aren't going to fix them then...i might go green :S

More about : drivers x1000 ati cards

May 20, 2007 12:28:37 AM

Quote:
i was atis website when i notices that the HD2900XT's drivers were "Supplemental". does this mean that the final drivers will be HD 2xxx exclusive? if they are then that sucks because i can lits at least 3 problems with CCC now, and if they aren't going to fix them then...i might go green :S
It's very likely that ATI will only continue to support the HD 2xxx series, but Nvidia has done the exact same thing with the Geforce FX/6/7 series.
May 20, 2007 12:39:47 AM

Quote:
i might go green :S

If you want whats currently the best card on the market then thats your only choice.

8800GTX>R600.
Related resources
May 20, 2007 1:03:25 AM

[/quote]It's very likely that ATI will only continue to support the HD 2xxx series, but Nvidia has done the exact same thing with the Geforce FX/6/7 series.[/quote]

dam, i was afraid of that. ATI let me down, i had just bought my card like 4 months ago and i expected ATI to at least support me for year. more then one disappointment from ATI...GG
May 20, 2007 1:09:10 AM

Quote:
dam, i was afraid of that. ATI let me down, i had just bought my card like 4 months ago and i expected ATI to at least support me for year. more then one disappointment from ATI...GG
If you owned a Geforce 7 series product you'd be just as disappointed, as you'd have a worse product and no support.
!