Have followed troubleshoot advice, i.e. double click Sound, Video and games
controller but can't click on sound device. Sound device is not listed. Can
I click on something else or is that where the problem is?
--
Thanks

Lea

Install drivers for your sound card.

some support

"Lea" <Lea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Have followed troubleshoot advice, i.e. double click
Sound, Video and games
| controller but can't click on sound device. Sound device
is not listed. Can
| I click on something else or is that where the problem is?
| --
| Thanks
|
| Lea

"Lea" <Lea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Have followed troubleshoot advice, i.e. double click Sound, Video and
> games
> controller but can't click on sound device. Sound device is not listed.
> Can
> I click on something else or is that where the problem is?
> --
> Thanks
>
> Lea

Lea if you want help you must include in your message the type of computer
and what operating system you are running.

Bquinn