Resident Evil Apocalypse

I saw this movie today and really liked it.
I think it was better than the first one. And AvP which
I think was done by the same guy.
I heard some critics didnt like it because it was all action
and not much more. Well DUH what do they expect from a
movie made about a video game?!?!?! At least
the movie didnt pretend to be anything other than what
it was which is I think what made it good. They focused on the
action and making it cool and it worked! I really like
how they brought to life the big monster, right out of a game,
could be Doom3 even and kicking butt with a nasty chain gun
and rocket launcher.

And predictably enough an ending leaving it open for RE3.
I think we're going to be seeing endless RE movies.
We'll see how the Doom movie goes.

Shogo wrote:
> I saw this movie today and really liked it.
> I think it was better than the first one. And AvP which
> I think was done by the same guy.
> I heard some critics didnt like it because it was all action
> and not much more. Well DUH what do they expect from a
> movie made about a video game?!?!?! At least
> the movie didnt pretend to be anything other than what
> it was which is I think what made it good. They focused on the
> action and making it cool and it worked! I really like
> how they brought to life the big monster, right out of a game,
> could be Doom3 even and kicking butt with a nasty chain gun
> and rocket launcher.
>
> And predictably enough an ending leaving it open for RE3.
> I think we're going to be seeing endless RE movies.
> We'll see how the Doom movie goes.

So far, the movies are the games :) I've seen both RE movies now. RE
just sets up Apocalypse really. I watched it Sunday morning before
heading over to the cinema for RE:A
Oh, um...*Alice*, meet Jill, Jill Valentine...*BLAM! .... BLAM BLAM
BLAM!* [drops a few TVirus zombies in the precinct station] Uh, yeah!
:eek:))
They go together! I like em like that!
Nemesis. Bad boy. Lickers and dobies leave him alone :)
McG.

TRENDING THREADS