MaxPwnz

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2008
i have an mdg computer that came with vista, i used it for a while but realized i liked xp bettet so i decided to install it (i got a possibly pirated version from my friend) while look at intel.com for drivers i found out i had to find my system model. The mdg user guide said go to Start->Run and then to type msinfo32. i did that but than an error message popped up and said:cannot find msinfo32 and blah blah search. i went to search typed in msinfo32 opened the one that was in folder system32. than another error message: C:\Windows\System32\msinfo32.exe is not a valid Win32 application. i dont know what to do! is there a way around run msinfo32? if so please tell!

Right-click on My Computer and then click on Properties. You won't find your system model in there, since you loaded a copy of XP that didn't come from MDG... you might be able to find it in Accessories --> System Tools --> System Information... but I wouldn't count on it. Best thing to do is open the case and find out exactly what motherboard is in it.

MaxPwnz

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2008

:hello: thanks for the reply :D but i just chose to format my driva and boot back to vista. maybe later ill get a computer tech to reboot mine and add the drivers .etc