grieve

The first real Quake 4 screenshots I have seen yet, found them right now
posted in gameprophets.de forum.
Plus information, it's scans from a magazine. Uploaded them to Tom's server.

This must be of interest for every Quake 2 fan.
My first impression was that Raven will try to unite the fractions of Quake
2 and Quake 3 addicts with this game.

Oh, and the link, of course ......... :))

ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/grieve/images/Quake4

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 07:30:38 +0200, "Grieve" <xtoon@tacheles.de>
wrote:

>The first real Quake 4 screenshots I have seen yet, found them right now
>posted in gameprophets.de forum.
>Plus information, it's scans from a magazine. Uploaded them to Tom's server.
>
>This must be of interest for every Quake 2 fan.
>My first impression was that Raven will try to unite the fractions of Quake
>2 and Quake 3 addicts with this game.
>
>Oh, and the link, of course ......... :))
>
>ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/grieve/images/Quake4

Very cool images. Is Q4 available?
Best,
Tom

My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
The addresses below are those of spammers.
You can ignore them.
They will get what they deserve.
mail@gaec.com travel@compassagencies.com

grieve

"Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> "Grieve" <xtoon@tacheles.de> wrote in message
> >

> > If not .... bad for you !!
> > ;-P
> >

> ppphhhhhhhttttttt!!

;-))

grieve

"EvilBill" <evilbill25@freeuk.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> What! Why is Grieve <xtoon@tacheles.de> here?? All these interruptions
> are enough to make one insane!!

Awww .... sorry to interrupt your eternal slumber, EvilBill.

=8^(

>> All these interruptions are enough to make one insane!!

Careful. Too much sanity can drive you mad

SH