Quake 4 Screenshots

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 16, 2004 11:30:38 AM

The first real Quake 4 screenshots I have seen yet, found them right now
posted in gameprophets.de forum.
Plus information, it's scans from a magazine. Uploaded them to Tom's server.

This must be of interest for every Quake 2 fan.
My first impression was that Raven will try to unite the fractions of Quake
2 and Quake 3 addicts with this game.

Oh, and the link, of course ......... :) )

ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/grieve/images/Quake4

More about : quake screenshots

Anonymous
September 16, 2004 11:58:08 PM

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 07:30:38 +0200, "Grieve" <xtoon@tacheles.de>
wrote:

>The first real Quake 4 screenshots I have seen yet, found them right now
>posted in gameprophets.de forum.
>Plus information, it's scans from a magazine. Uploaded them to Tom's server.
>
>This must be of interest for every Quake 2 fan.
>My first impression was that Raven will try to unite the fractions of Quake
>2 and Quake 3 addicts with this game.
>
>Oh, and the link, of course ......... :) )
>
>ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/grieve/images/Quake4

Very cool images. Is Q4 available?
Best,
Tom

My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
The addresses below are those of spammers.
You can ignore them.
They will get what they deserve.
mail@gaec.com travel@compassagencies.com
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
September 18, 2004 6:00:43 AM

"Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> "Grieve" <xtoon@tacheles.de> wrote in message
> >

> > If not .... bad for you !!
> > ;-P
> >

> ppphhhhhhhttttttt!!

;-))
September 19, 2004 2:23:00 PM

"EvilBill" <evilbill25@freeuk.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> What! Why is Grieve <xtoon@tacheles.de> here?? All these interruptions
> are enough to make one insane!!

Awww .... sorry to interrupt your eternal slumber, EvilBill.

=8^(
Anonymous
September 27, 2004 2:38:26 AM

>> All these interruptions are enough to make one insane!!

Careful. Too much sanity can drive you mad

SH
!