Hi all,
Gonna start a coop server around 10pm EDT for those interested. I'll be
using the "Last Day on Stroggos" mod (ldos.zip), available here:
ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/scrapple/Levels/

See ya.

G.

And once again, I forget to add my IP:

68.57.30.57

Doh!

"George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hellmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Gonna start a coop server around 10pm EDT for those interested. I'll
> be using the "Last Day on Stroggos" mod (ldos.zip), available here:
> ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/scrapple/Levels/
>
> See ya.
>
> G.

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:36:17 -0400, "George M. Reagan"
<georgeunderscorereagan@hellmail.com> wrote:

>And once again, I forget to add my IP:
>
>68.57.30.57
>
>Doh!

I know the feeling. As we get older, our minds start to...Oh! There's
a monkey on TV! Funny monkey. Heeheehee...
Best,
Tom

My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
The addresses below are those of spammers.
You can ignore them.
They will get what they deserve.
mail@gaec.com travel@compassagencies.com

"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message

> I know the feeling. As we get older, our minds start to...Oh! There's
> a monkey on TV! Funny monkey. Heeheehee...

Oh you were watching that funny monkey on tv too?!?!?! Wow.
Yea that was pretty funny.

I hadnt tried LDOS before and I just did.
Instructions and default stuff it gives you dont work
at least for me off the bat. I had to rename its autoexec and default cfg
files
to not run. The game wont start without a map so I used the map
listed in default.cfg and it worked.

Anyway it seems cool so far.
Sorry I missed the server being up.

"George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hellmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Gonna start a coop server around 10pm EDT for those interested. I'll
be
> using the "Last Day on Stroggos" mod (ldos.zip), available here:
> ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/scrapple/Levels/

I started playing the game and I got to the point with the power cube
but I cant seem to get it out of its holder. Ive looked around and tried
stuff.
Any clues?

thanks.

Sorry, I wasn't able to join. Maybe next week.

G.