Doom 3 Demo.

I'm downloading it now, although it probably won't run on my machine.
http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3demo.exe.html
Best,
Tom

My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
The addresses below are those of spammers.
You can ignore them.
They will get what they deserve.
mail@gaec.com travel@compassagencies.com
3 answers Last reply
More about doom demo

    On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:44:41 GMT, Tom Chaudoir <news@clocktech.com>
    wrote:

    >I'm downloading it now, although it probably won't run on my machine.
    >http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3demo.exe.html
    >Best,
    >Tom

    As I suspected, my Windoze 98 machine choked and died during
    installation. Sigh. The bit torrent download peaked at an astonishing
    360 k/second. I wonder if we will think of that as a dead crawl in 10
    years.

    "Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:44:41 GMT, Tom Chaudoir <news@clocktech.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    > As I suspected, my Windoze 98 machine choked and died during
    > installation. Sigh. The bit torrent download peaked at an astonishing
    > 360 k/second. I wonder if we will think of that as a dead crawl in 10
    > years.

    doom3 won't run on win9x. You HAVE to have win2k or xp to run the game.
    There is a mod out that will supposedly allow the full game to run on win98,
    but I haven't heard of anything like that for the demo yet.

    btw, you should have been able to do the install at least, just not play it.
    It did install on win98 for me. But the game will not play, just like id
    said.

    --

    Margolis
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

    > I'm downloading it now, although it probably won't run on my machine.
    > http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3demo.exe.html
    > Best,
    > Tom

    YEEHA Im downloading now!!!!