Doom 3 Demo.

Last response: in Video Games
September 20, 2004 9:44:41 PM

I'm downloading it now, although it probably won't run on my machine.
http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3demo.exe.html
Best,
Tom

My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
The addresses below are those of spammers.
You can ignore them.
They will get what they deserve.
mail@gaec.com travel@compassagencies.com

More about : doom demo

Anonymous
September 20, 2004 10:46:12 PM

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:44:41 GMT, Tom Chaudoir <news@clocktech.com>
wrote:

>I'm downloading it now, although it probably won't run on my machine.
>http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3demo.exe.html
>Best,
>Tom

As I suspected, my Windoze 98 machine choked and died during
installation. Sigh. The bit torrent download peaked at an astonishing
360 k/second. I wonder if we will think of that as a dead crawl in 10
years.

Best,
Tom

My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
The addresses below are those of spammers.
You can ignore them.
They will get what they deserve.
mail@gaec.com travel@compassagencies.com
Anonymous
September 21, 2004 11:51:19 AM

"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message
news:o lquk0l5nrk55g69l4js4ci4usufrhd5rf@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:44:41 GMT, Tom Chaudoir <news@clocktech.com>
> wrote:
>

> As I suspected, my Windoze 98 machine choked and died during
> installation. Sigh. The bit torrent download peaked at an astonishing
> 360 k/second. I wonder if we will think of that as a dead crawl in 10
> years.

doom3 won't run on win9x. You HAVE to have win2k or xp to run the game.
There is a mod out that will supposedly allow the full game to run on win98,
but I haven't heard of anything like that for the demo yet.

btw, you should have been able to do the install at least, just not play it.
It did install on win98 for me. But the game will not play, just like id
said.

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...

> I'm downloading it now, although it probably won't run on my machine.
> http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3demo.exe.html
> Best,
> Tom

YEEHA Im downloading now!!!!