Dual Optical vs Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

DSWShadow

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2002
im tryin to decide which mouse should i buy : Dual Optical vs Intellimouse Explorer 3.0...

i already read many reviews bout comparing these 2 mice or microsoft vs logitech in general n read sum of da threads on this forum 2, but i still cant decide which 1 should i pick...

i no that both of da mice r smooth, fast, n precise...n that da intellimouse explorer 3.0 is more comfortable than da dual optical, but i dun really care bout ergonomics n stuff...

im lookin 4 da mouse thats well suited 4 aimin in fps games...i no that both r, but which mouse is da better 1 in my category?

ppl who own/already tried both mice, plz reply cuz it would be really helpful

thx

bonesdad1

Distinguished
May 25, 2002
Had the same quandary myself. I think both are great...but you said it yourself, the MS is more comfortable...if you spend hours gaming, that will become the most important thing. Get the MS, I did, soooo glad I did. Also invest in a good mousepad. Like Ratpadz...you will improve your accuracy.

goldarn the pusherman

deee12

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2001
I think what you should do is buy 1 of them that you think you like ..most places allow hassle free returns up to 1 month after purchase. I have the Explorer 3 it's a great mouse...some may find it slightly bulky for FPS games...I usually use my MS optical for FPS it's a little smaller..and slides very slick on surfaces...a little more slippery that the explorer 3 is I find. The Logitech is also a great mouse...but putting your hand on it in the store doesn't really tell you how you like it playing games...the only way to know is buy it....tough choice good luck.

TRENDING THREADS