Distinguished
Sep 26, 2008
Right my pc is the dogs bollocks tbfh my setup-

Vista ultimate x64
E4600@3.5GHZ,
8gb DDR2 1200MHZ,
Atric extreme cooler,
9800GX2,
320GB HD with dual boot x32bit of xp pro.
Veiw sonice HD monitor 22inch @ 20,0000, 1960xRES, tue HD

Now any thing i throw @ it , vista plays and plays well i may add :),

But latly i been checking out add ons dreamscene etc which works fine for me unlucky to sum tho the downloadable themes are nice and work also from deviart, and cairo is on its way, www.cairo.com, tho i was wondering does any one have any good gaming themes or add on programs that are pretty neat?

Wanna share?

Though im not seeking spyware just tweaks for extra gaing performance and programs to throw @ the milking cow of a pc. Any advice would be greatfull.

Though im not seeking spyware just tweaks for extra gaing performance and programs to throw @ the milking cow of a pc. Any advice would be greatfull.

Gaiing and milking the cow? Add ons for Vista? I saw this one for Vista 64. It's in English. I don't know if you can handle it. And it's programmed exclusively for, right if your pc is the dogs bollocks tbfh setup. I'm taking a chance here. Bloke.

http://www.cs.utk.edu/~ffowler/javahtml/potato/Potato.html

BenSheriff

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2008
see i hover my mouse over the link and it shows potato/potatoe i would say you're a twat and the spelling mistake from GAMING was my bad ,as i fast type also dont be so judge mental as not everyone is english you twat.
jou moederneuker -.-

antiacid

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
hahahaha bensheriff is an internet though guy!

fast type? give me a break, you just don't read what you just typed because it is too much effort for you.

And leave the honorable Judge Mental out of this, he's currently recuperating from trying to read your mind (apparently it felt dark, empty and angry).