Sign in with
Your question
Closed

[Windows XP General Discussion] physical memory dump, how to fix?

Last response: in Windows XP
October 27, 2008 9:26:05 PM

hi, lately my computer has been constantly restarting itself. it'll flash a blue screen and restart. i started researching it and it seems to be a physical memory dump, but i couldn't find much information on how to fix it. i even tried to reinstall windows onto a different harddrive, but for some reason it isn't working. i tried it twice and it froze during the windows set up and the third time, the blue screen came up again. any help would be great appreciated. thanks :]
March 18, 2012 4:25:37 PM

Have been having the same problem,but i don't seem to find any solution about problem there are no sites considering this matter :<
March 19, 2012 12:59:55 PM

Whats the BSOD STOP code/error message? Without that, there isn't much we can do to help.
Related resources
July 2, 2012 4:23:16 PM

My system freeze and make a noise when something is running (songs/movie/tones) and A blue screen comes and the message shows "Physical memory dumps complete
Help me
March 14, 2013 12:12:21 PM

Hi, finally, did you find how to fix it, or you had to find another computer ?

I'm in same status with my laptop, physical memory dump, and constantly restarting itself. My temporary solution is that I have to use it in safe mode with networking. This way helps me somehow in using laptop without its self-restarting as before, but this is not the way to fix the problem, and some software programs could not run any more or not able to run as before.

!