[Windows XP General Discussion] physical memory dump, how to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

myryo

Distinguished
May 13, 2008
hi, lately my computer has been constantly restarting itself. it'll flash a blue screen and restart. i started researching it and it seems to be a physical memory dump, but i couldn't find much information on how to fix it. i even tried to reinstall windows onto a different harddrive, but for some reason it isn't working. i tried it twice and it froze during the windows set up and the third time, the blue screen came up again. any help would be great appreciated. thanks :]

phantom903

Honorable
Mar 18, 2012
Have been having the same problem,but i don't seem to find any solution about problem there are no sites considering this matter :<

Roofi_120

Honorable
May 9, 2012
My system freeze and make a noise when something is running (songs/movie/tones) and A blue screen comes and the message shows "Physical memory dumps complete
Help me

TranDau

Honorable
Mar 14, 2013
Hi, finally, did you find how to fix it, or you had to find another computer ?

I'm in same status with my laptop, physical memory dump, and constantly restarting itself. My temporary solution is that I have to use it in safe mode with networking. This way helps me somehow in using laptop without its self-restarting as before, but this is not the way to fix the problem, and some software programs could not run any more or not able to run as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.