I think I've made my decision.....

Last response: in Home Theatre
January 4, 2005 1:38:07 AM

Mits 62725 dlp. Now, the only thing I have to struggle with is if I want a
projector and screen instead!! I have 1600sqft of basement that is split in
half and one side is finished. 9' foot ceilings and all....would make a
heck of a theater. Only problem is I have a tenant down there:-) My 2 year
old holland lop rabbit. He's litter trained. And he kinda owns the place.
He might get a little pissed if we watched a dvd he didn't like.....rabbits
are very territorial/possessive you know. If he was a "human", I'd kick his
butt out in a minute and start construction tomorrow morning!!! I'd sure
hate to inconvenience my rabbit.

Wife mumbled something about preferring the the Mits in the living room
since we prolly wouldn't go to the basement "theater" just to watch some hd
tv...prolly just DVD's. I suppose that would be best....for the rabbit:-)

So I'm going to Tweeter at lunch time and see how much I can beat these guys
up for a set, stand, dvd player and a warranty....I don't think they'll
budge much tho.

Don

More about : made decision

Anonymous
January 5, 2005 2:41:06 AM

"M-Tech" <mechtechllc@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Wife mumbled something about preferring the the Mits in the living room
> since we prolly wouldn't go to the basement "theater" just to watch
> some hd tv.

Listen to your wife! Rather than buried in the basement, your HDTV set
should be located where it can most conveniently be viewed all day/night
long by the most family members. To get the most benefit from an expensive
HDTV, it should be the most-watched set you own. Unless, of course, your
intent is to hide down there from your family and watch all by yourself.

My son has his 50" in a basement "theater" while my 42" is in my living
room, and I guarantee I am getting more for my money than he is :^)

--
Anti-Spam address: my last name at his dot com
Charles Gillen -- Reston, Virginia, USA

Well that's what I did:-) Of course, the REAL reason was not to disturb the
rabbit...hehe

Don

"Charles Gillen" <see-my-sig@below.com> wrote in message
> "M-Tech" <mechtechllc@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Wife mumbled something about preferring the the Mits in the living room
>> since we prolly wouldn't go to the basement "theater" just to watch
>> some hd tv.
>
> Listen to your wife! Rather than buried in the basement, your HDTV set
> should be located where it can most conveniently be viewed all day/night
> long by the most family members. To get the most benefit from an
> expensive
> HDTV, it should be the most-watched set you own. Unless, of course, your
> intent is to hide down there from your family and watch all by yourself.
>
> My son has his 50" in a basement "theater" while my 42" is in my living
> room, and I guarantee I am getting more for my money than he is :^)
>
> --
> Anti-Spam address: my last name at his dot com
> Charles Gillen -- Reston, Virginia, USA
January 6, 2005 12:07:32 AM

M-Tech wrote:
> Well that's what I did:-) Of course, the REAL reason was not to disturb the
> rabbit...hehe
>
> Don
>
> "Charles Gillen" <see-my-sig@below.com> wrote in message
>
>>"M-Tech" <mechtechllc@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Wife mumbled something about preferring the the Mits in the living room
>>>since we prolly wouldn't go to the basement "theater" just to watch
>>>some hd tv.
>>
>>Listen to your wife! Rather than buried in the basement, your HDTV set
>>should be located where it can most conveniently be viewed all day/night
>>long by the most family members. To get the most benefit from an
>>expensive
>>HDTV, it should be the most-watched set you own. Unless, of course, your
>>intent is to hide down there from your family and watch all by yourself.
>>
>>My son has his 50" in a basement "theater" while my 42" is in my living
>>room, and I guarantee I am getting more for my money than he is :^)
>>
>>--
>>Anti-Spam address: my last name at his dot com
>>Charles Gillen -- Reston, Virginia, USA

I don't understand! What is the meaning of "prolly"?

BB
Anonymous
January 6, 2005 7:22:34 PM

"Big Boy" <bigboybloggs@netscape.net> wrote
> I don't understand! What is the meaning of "prolly"?

He's just writing words-as-actually-spoken. "Probably".

mack
austin
Anonymous
January 6, 2005 9:00:40 PM

prolly=Probably. Internet shorthand. Like U=you, Ur=You're/you are, etc
etc.

You really didn't know that?

Don

!