Print que Cutepdf Writer not deleting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asking4Help

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2008
I have a document stuck in my Cutepdf Writer. It indicates deleting for the past 7 hours. I am unable to send any other documents to that printer. How do I clear it?

I am unable to send any documents to print. I thought it to be a simple document but properties indicate it is deleting page 1 of 48,322 pages; properties indicate 51,894 pages size 256KB.

How do I get rid of this beast?

Thank you

G

I am experiencing the same issue with the Cute PDF Writer. I have a 47 page document that has been stuck in the print queue deleting for the last week. I've rebooted, changed the priority of the document to low and even to the highest. The document won't clear. I tried uninstalling CutePDF, but the uninstall won't fire because a document is printing. I can't upgrade either. I have not found a solution on Cute PDF's website either. If you know how this was resolved, please post an answer.

Thanks!

G

I went into the control panel, Administrative Tools, Print Management. From there I deleted the printer, which wouldn't delete because of a document in the queue, but that triggered the troubleshoot tools which restarted the printer. I removed the older CutePDF printer and upgraded to the most recent version.

Status
Not open for further replies.