Nero Burning Rom Vista Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wh3resmycar

Distinguished
are there any nero7 users around here? the nero search toolbar is causing me problems. i cant seem to find a way to remove the darn thing even if i uncheck it on its very own options tab. googling around i found something that says regvs32 or something like that but it dont seem to work when i type in the command line. this freaking nero software is a pretty nasty ah heck, more like a rootkit or something. i also ended up with 2 nero home services running on the background.

can you guys help me out on how to remove this thing? or can you suggest a better nero alternative that is free and functional? this nero7 came with the dvdrom drive so i pretty much didnt have a choice but install this thing.

thanks.

Solution
Try to uninstall the whole thing and install it again in advanced option, where you can choose which of the Nero Application you really wish to install...

lilleenga

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2008
Try to uninstall the whole thing and install it again in advanced option, where you can choose which of the Nero Application you really wish to install...

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.