Well, the body scaling is fun, but as expected, you can go down a trifle in
breast size, and up a whoollllllle lot bigger. *Sigh*.

To no surprise, the overcrowded Icon was full up fem alts crowing "Wow,
look at my big tits!"

The waist and hip sliders are minimal, too. Shoulders can get as ridiculous
as breasts.

Jeez. What do the Devs think, that this is some kind of comic book or
something?

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 27 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

Buser

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2005

> Jeez. What do the Devs think, that this is some kind of comic book or
> something?

Well... Yeah.

Look on the plus side, it's a sort of rough maturity/seriousness
indicator right there on the front of the toon.
--
As I let go of my shoulds and feelings of guilt, I get better and better
at getting in touch with my inner sociopath.

buser@heck.huh wrote:
> Look on the plus side, it's a sort of rough maturity/seriousness
> indicator right there on the front of the toon.

Very good. And probably very reliable.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 27 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
-= Always looking for reliable teammates - look me up! =-
-= See you on HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-
-= The Keybind & Macro Guide is now available! =-

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 03:23:07 -0000, Shenanigunner
<shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote:

> Well, the body scaling is fun, but as expected, you can go down a trifle
> in breast size, and up a whoollllllle lot bigger. *Sigh*.

Whoa, now we can expect a lawsuit from Image as well! :p

good sign." -G

--
John Trauger,
Vorlonagent

"Methane martini.
Shaken, not stirred."

Vorlonagent (M), level 21 Blaster (Electric/Energy), Guardian
NightfalI (M), Level 17 Defender (Dark/Dark), Pinnacle
RolIing Thunder (F), Level 17 Defender (Storm/Electric), Infinity
Steel Night (M), Level 16 Tanker (Invulnerable/Super-Strength), Virtue
MC-2 (F), Level 16 Blaster (Force/Fire), Protector
lmpact (F), Level 14 Blaster (Gun,Energy), Virtue
Girl at the Bar (F), Level 10 Controller: Mind/Empathy, Triumph

"Vorlonagent" <jt@otfresno.com> wrote:
> Can we re-scale existing characters?

Yes. You can't change basic body type or height, but the sliders let you
extensively tweak the face (three sliders each for Head, Nose, Brow,
Cheeks, Chin... maybe something else) and body (Shoulders, Chest, Waist,
Hips, Legs [which adjusts leg length and thus height a little bit]).

--

buser@heck.huh wrote:

> Look on the plus side, it's a sort of rough maturity/seriousness
> indicator right there on the front of the toon.

Heeeere's your sign....

--
Dennis F. Heffernan CoH: Venture (Virtue) hefferman@comcast.net
#include <disclaim.h> MS Messenger: Venture

"And I say now these kittens, they do not get trained/As we did in the days
when Victoria reigned!" -- T.S. Eliot, "Gus, the Theatre Cat"

Dennis Francis Heffernan <hefferman@comcast.net> wrote in

> buser@heck.huh wrote:
>
>> Look on the plus side, it's a sort of rough maturity/seriousness
>> indicator right there on the front of the toon.
>
> Heeeere's your sign....

Wow, jerk hacked by Bill Engvall.........

ouch