I've just dropped an email to Tom about that.

G.

"Grieve" <xtoon@tacheles.de> wrote in message
> Does anyone know what happened to Tom's FTP server ?

Sorry folks. I had some computer problems. The server is back now.
ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/

There are 3,366 Quake II files in 93 folders for a total of 3.53 Gigs
of files.

Many thanks to the contributors.

Please speak up if you own the copyright to anything on the server. It
will be removed.

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:05:48 +0200, "Grieve" <xtoon@tacheles.de>
wrote:

>Does anyone know what happened to Tom's FTP server ?

Best,
Tom

My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
The addresses below are those of spammers.
You can ignore them.
They will get what they deserve.
mail@gaec.com travel@compassagencies.com

"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message
> Sorry folks. I had some computer problems. The server is back now.
> ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/
>
> There are 3,366 Quake II files in 93 folders for a total of 3.53 Gigs
> of files.
>
> Many thanks to the contributors.
>
> Please speak up if you own the copyright to anything on the server. It
> will be removed.
>

> On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:05:48 +0200, "Grieve" <xtoon@tacheles.de>
> wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know what happened to Tom's FTP server ?
>>

> Best,
> Tom
>
> My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
> The addresses below are those of spammers.
> You can ignore them.
> They will get what they deserve.
> mail@gaec.com travel@compassagencies.com

Tom I have some maps for my server I'd like to get on your ftp. How would I
go about doing so?

Hi Oscar,

Email me at tom at clocktech dot com. I'll set you up with an ftp
account.

>Tom I have some maps for my server I'd like to get on your ftp. How would I
>go about doing so?

Best,
Tom

My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
The addresses below are those of spammers.
You can ignore them.
They will get what they deserve.
mail@gaec.com travel@compassagencies.com

Thanks!

"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message
> Sorry folks. I had some computer problems. The server is back now.
> ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/
>
> There are 3,366 Quake II files in 93 folders for a total of 3.53 Gigs
> of files.
>
> Many thanks to the contributors.
>
> Please speak up if you own the copyright to anything on the server. It
> will be removed.
>

> On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:05:48 +0200, "Grieve" <xtoon@tacheles.de>
> wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know what happened to Tom's FTP server ?
>>

> Best,
> Tom
>
> My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
> The addresses below are those of spammers.
> You can ignore them.
> They will get what they deserve.
> mail@gaec.com travel@compassagencies.com

what, no q3 files tom? :)

D.J <sysrq@comcast.net> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> what, no q3 files tom? :)

Q2 is still the ultimate game :D

BTW Tom, can you shout me the FTP login via e-mail? I had to reformat and
lost all that stuff, sadly :(

Played some Q2 online for the first time in *years* last night. Spot of
Lithium rail-only DM on a random server... ahhh, I missed that! :D

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)