copying audio cd

May 22, 2005 8:51:02 PM

I use microsoft media player to copy audio cds.Now everything goes well and
successfully complete the burn, but nothing is on the cd

More about : copying audio

May 23, 2005 2:51:08 PM

They are in a Temporary file waiting for you to burn them to the CD.
Click My Computer icon on desktop and rightclick your CD burner and
click "write these files to CD"
--
Today is the first day of the rest of
your life.