List folder contents as details as default

How do I change default folder contents as details instead of icons, etc.

Thanks, Irv Diamond
1 answer Last reply
More about list folder contents details default

    "Irv Diamond" <irvdiamond@ameritech.net> wrote in message
    > How do I change default folder contents as details instead of
    > icons, etc.
    >
    > Thanks, Irv Diamond

    You might want to try the following:
    Open a folder.
    Click on View on the toolbar at the top of your screen.
    Select Details from the drop down menu.
    Next, go to Tools on the toolbar.
    Select Folder Options from the drop down menu.
    Click on the View tab.
    Click on the "Apply to all folders button".

    Nepatsfan

Default Diamond Microsoft Windows XP