1) Install Windows
2) From another computer, go to ASUS' website and download the latest driver set for your motherboard (from another computer) and burn them to a CD.
3) From another computer, go to NVIDIA's website and download the latest 8800GTS drivers and burn them to a CD
4) Install the drivers you have downloaded from the ASUS website on your new computer
5) Install the drivers you have downloaded from the NVIDIA website to your new computer
6) Update Windows
7) Use O&O Defrag to do a complete defragmentation of your HDD(s)
9) Have fun