AT&T SIM in a Cingular Phone

Last response: in Network Providers
January 6, 2005 9:09:13 PM

My sim does not work in a cingular phone sim from nokia 3100 (at&t gsm) to
nokia 6800. I get the dreaded "Phone Restricted" ... I assume this is
"locked"?
Any way to activate or unlock/unrestrict this phone? My display is gone on
the 3100 no warr recources that i am aware of. Anyone know the cost
associated with the repair out of warr at nokia?

More about : sim cingular phone

Anonymous
January 6, 2005 9:09:14 PM

"lk" <lk@lk.net> wrote in message
news:D 9fDd.7459$Xs6.1996@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> My sim does not work in a cingular phone sim from nokia 3100 (at&t gsm) to
> nokia 6800. I get the dreaded "Phone Restricted" ... I assume this is
> "locked"?
> Any way to activate or unlock/unrestrict this phone? My display is gone on
> the 3100 no warr recources that i am aware of. Anyone know the cost
> associated with the repair out of warr at nokia?

Unlock calcs at http://www.nokiafree.org

BTW use the search function on that website to get your answers about
unlocking.

Replacing a color display in a Nokia runs about $60-$70 at an independent
phone dealer.

--
SS
Anonymous