Quake2 Co-op

Hi all

Am right in thinking there to be a Co-op multiplayer option in Quake2 ?
Is it similar to the co-op mode in Doom ?
My brother and I spent hours playing through that game...
--

Michael
1 answer Last reply

    "Mike Pro" <mike@diamondgeezer.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    >
    > Am right in thinking there to be a Co-op multiplayer option in Quake2 ?
    > Is it similar to the co-op mode in Doom ?
    > My brother and I spent hours playing through that game...
    > --
    >
    > Michael

    You are thinking right. It is true co-op. You can play thru the whole
    single player campaign cooperatively with a buddy. You can save the game
    and pick up later just like doom also. One thing is better though, if you
    die on a level, you will start back up with everything you had when you
    started the level, so you don't have to start up with no weapons or armor.
    It wasn't in the original release, it was added in one of the first patches
    for the game. As long as you are running 3.20, which you should be anyway,
    the coop option is right there in the start multiplayer game menu..

    --

    Margolis
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

Multiplayer Games Brother Video Games