Here is the issue, some of our systems do not receive automatic updates. The
ones that do not, do not seem to have the latest version of AutoUpdate
installed (version 5.4) which came out a few months ago.

What files and/or registry keys should be deleted to get the Windows Update
to install the version again?

I have found wuauclt.exe, but there has to be more. Any advice would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

"mshanaha" <mshanaha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Here is the issue, some of our systems do not receive automatic updates. The
>ones that do not, do not seem to have the latest version of AutoUpdate
>installed (version 5.4) which came out a few months ago.
>
>What files and/or registry keys should be deleted to get the Windows Update
>to install the version again?

See "WINUP: Error Message: "Software Update Incomplete, This Windows
Update Software Did Not Update Successfully"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319585).

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233