Nvidia's Human head demo download

No1sFanboy

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2006
I just tried it. Photo realistic rendering in real time, nice.

At first I though it ran badly and used an incredible amount of memory but in my impatience I had loaded two instances of it.

darkstar782

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2005
I hope this is more impressive than the lost planet demo :p

Having installed both the DX9 and DX10 versions of that, I have to say the differences were not as significant as I was expecting....

Hell, if you showed me a 10 second clip of Lost Planet I probably couldnt tell if it was DX9 or 10.

jbscotchman

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
Its not working for me. I'm using XP with Forceware 160.03 and all I get is a black screen with the music playing and after about 10 seconds some random pink colors.

jbscotchman

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
Ok now its working, I turned the supersample multiplier to 1.0 but its still defaulting to 2048x1536 resolution so its running very slow.

mpjesse

Splendid
Just downloaded and installed this demo. Absolutely incredible. Sorry ATI fans, but that lame Ruby demo has nothing on this one.

For some reason it doesn't appear there's a way to take screenshots. I tried using PRTSCN and looking for a key combo... didn't see a way.

Anyone have any ideas?

No1sFanboy

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2006
I was able to grab it with Vista's built in snipping tool. Even though Photobucket compresses it still looks impressive.
Capture.jpg

blade85

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2006
Anyway, we'll see if my X1900GT is up to the challenge.

Buahahahaha.. ROFL. Good luck with that.
We'll see.

waaaait a second..

dont nvidia demos require you to have an nvidia card?? If i remember correctly last time i tried to run an ati demo on an nvidia card and an nvidia demo on an ati card it said something along the lines of "we are sorry, but you do not own our card...so screw you" :)

Any who, if you have a way of getting around that little issue, please do let me know :)