how to connect ipaq3715 to the internet via bluetooth with..

August 20, 2005 12:30:14 PM

Anyone can please teach me how to connect the ipaq3715 to the internet
via bluetooth... i try whole day already but still can not............please
someone teach me...what setting should i make??what software should i have? :
(

August 21, 2005 12:38:51 AM

Have a look in our Bluetooth Guides (link below). The Windows Mobile 2003
guides are the ones you're looking for.

http://www.geekzone.co.nz
Software for Pocket PC and Smartphone: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/store
Software for Pocket PC directly on your device:
http://www.geekzone.co.nz/inhand.asp

"wai keat tan via PocketPCJunkies.com" <forum@PocketPCJunkies.com> wrote in
message news:531DB97C666C1@PocketPCJunkies.com...
> Anyone can please teach me how to connect the ipaq3715 to the internet
> via bluetooth... i try whole day already but still can
> not............please
> someone teach me...what setting should i make??what software should i
> have? :
> (

August 21, 2005 11:53:20 AM

cna u send me the website link , i cant find "win mobile 2003 guides" Thank
for your helping :)

Mauricio Freitas [MVP] wrote:
>Have a look in our Bluetooth Guides (link below). The Windows Mobile 2003
>guides are the ones you're looking for.
>
>> Anyone can please teach me how to connect the ipaq3715 to the internet
>> via bluetooth... i try whole day already but still can
>> not............please
>> someone teach me...what setting should i make??what software should i
>> have? :
>> (

August 22, 2005 3:47:16 AM

message news:5329F9B680100@PocketPCJunkies.com...