sync ppc with symbian phone?

August 20, 2005 5:42:11 PM

Hello, All!

is there a way to sync my ppc with a symbian phone?
i have 2410 and noia 6600

any apps?

thanks

With best regards, stratoboom. E-mail: stratoboom@people.it

More about : sync ppc symbian phone

Anonymous
August 21, 2005 6:09:31 PM

The best option is to synchronise the Nokia 6600 with the same Outlook that
you synchronise the h2410 with.

http://www.geekzone.co.nz
Software for Pocket PC and Smartphone: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/store
Software for Pocket PC directly on your device:
http://www.geekzone.co.nz/inhand.asp

"stratoboom" <stratoboom@people.it> wrote in message
> Hello, All!
>
> is there a way to sync my ppc with a symbian phone?
> i have 2410 and noia 6600
>
> any apps?
>
> thanks
>
> With best regards, stratoboom. E-mail: stratoboom@people.it

Anonymous
August 21, 2005 6:09:32 PM

Hello, Mauricio!
You wrote on Sun, 21 Aug 2005 14:09:31 +1200:

MFM> The best option is to synchronise the Nokia 6600 with the same
MFM> Outlook that you synchronise the h2410 with.

it's what i do.... too many passages.
thanks

With best regards, stratoboom. E-mail: stratoboom@people.it
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 3:46:57 AM

I agree - too many points, but there is not an easy alternative...

!