Settings

I managed to alter the settings for start up - should I be operating in
safe, debugging mode for normal use?????????

--
Highwayman

Normal Startup

If you used System Configuration Utility (msconfig.exe) to get to Safe Mode,
see this...
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/index.php?showtutorial=61#winxo

See...
Step 9. When are finished with your tasks, complete steps 1-7 again, but in
Step 6 this time uncheck the checkbox labeled "/SAFEBOOT". Then click on the
General tab and set it for Normal startup.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User