problem with windows xp(64bit)

ploutarchos

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2008
I have big problem with my windows... I'm using windows xp professional 64 bit with sp2... When i was trying to play a game, for example grid or call of duty, the game stopped and i received a windows error message... The massage is the same for all games....

25u6vb4.jpg

My computer Constitute:
asus striker II nforce 790i ultra sli
intel core 2 quad q9770 3.2Ghz
1*4Gb Ocz ddr3 1600mhz
2*western digital raptor in raid 0
1*western digital 1Tb
2*xfx geforce 9800GTX+ in 2 way sli

For my cpu and for my motherboard I'm using water cooling.. And my drivers version for vga is 174.13
Any ideas guys??? I spend a lot of my for this pc... I think i spend 5000 euros (bettwen 6500-7000 dollars ) ,and it's for waste??? I am desperate!!!!!!!!!!

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ploutarchos

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2008
You don't want to see what's going on, on admin tools.... It's a waste of time to try to fix all this error... My question is... Why??? Is this problem comes from hardware??? Or windows??? When i restart my pc... i take error message from booting... this means that my computer is trying to boot from other hard disk without windows, so to run , must to a manual boot with F8 with my stripe which are my western digital.. o raid 0... also i want to say that... i set my ram on volt 1.90 to run normaly if i set my ram auto or other volt it's stuck.... when the windows stared... so i can't find way for this problem... i don't receive any blue screen or any other message, i can't understand what's going on..... The error message is that. On game... I think windows 64 it's suck for the games .. because Microsoftit didn't gives the required importance in this type of software... or the companies didn't made the games to sychronizying with 64bits... Any other ideas???