Sign in with
Your question

Desperately Need Gateway 700S Recovery Disk - Got One?

Tags:
  • Data Recovery
  • Recovery Disk
  • Gateway
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
December 17, 2008 12:11:39 AM

HELP...I've tried every on-line resource for after market and OEM recovery disks... And Gateway....They have a bunch, but not the ones for Gateway 700S...Anyone have one or know where I can get one??? Thx in advance.

More about : desperately gateway 700s recovery disk

February 10, 2009 2:19:35 AM

hey, if you havent found one yet, i have, and would be glad 2 make u a copy of boot disk for gateway 700s. just contact me if interested, mark -markat333@hotmail.com. i am not a company or anything, just someone who happens to have this computer and boot disk. i came across u while looking for memory upgrade. so if u need it let me know, i dont mind 2 all. i know how frustrating it is when u dont have that disk.

February 13, 2009 7:42:12 PM

markat666 said:
hey, if you havent found one yet, i have, and would be glad 2 make u a copy of boot disk for gateway 700s. just contact me if interested, mark -markat333@hotmail.com. i am not a company or anything, just someone who happens to have this computer and boot disk. i came across u while looking for memory upgrade. so if u need it let me know, i dont mind 2 all. i know how frustrating it is when u dont have that disk.

Don't know if the last reply went through, but that's great! contact me direct at steve.grenier@comcast.net
Steve
Florida
Related resources
February 25, 2010 10:25:44 PM

I am a proud owner of the 700S, I bought mine when they first came out and it is still running strong. I have boosted the ram to 2.4GB, still running Win XP Home and still have all the disk that came with it. I am going to put a bigger power supply in because I want to run a bigger video graphics card. So if you still need some copies of the disks email me at deacchaz@hotmail.com. I will be glad to burn them for you.
February 26, 2010 12:15:52 AM

deacchaz said:
I am a proud owner of the 700S, I bought mine when they first came out and it is still running strong. I have boosted the ram to 2.4GB, still running Win XP Home and still have all the disk that came with it. I am going to put a bigger power supply in because I want to run a bigger video graphics card. So if you still need some copies of the disks email me at deacchaz@hotmail.com. I will be glad to burn them for you.

Thanks so much for replying, but I scrapped the 700S! Timing is everything!
Steve
Anonymous
August 13, 2010 7:03:50 PM

markat666 said:

THANKS

I'VE TRIED TO ORDER ON LINE, NO LUCK!

COULD YOU HELP?

fluryson@aol.com

!