12 mini-screen presentation solution? Any Ideas/advice welcomed.

AlexJamesNewbie

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2011
Just to start, this is the first time i have posted here so if i am in the wrong place, please tell me.

To explain, i have been giving the following brief- which i dont want to turn down as it would be the first time i have ever turned down work,

"I need to be able to do sales presentations in a variety of locations to groups of people - say 3-12 in number.
I need to be able to show a series of photographs or powerpoint but there often won't be facilities for a projector or large monitor.
I want to be able to provide handheld portable monitors/displays to enable the attendees to view my photographs but the images need to be controlled from a central point (me) via laptop, phone etc to ensure they are seeing the correct image at the same time.
the portable devices need to be as light as possible for transportation, battery powered, preferably reasonably priced, but not cheap and tacky.
I've considered ipads, tablets digital photo frames, difficulty is in controlling multiple displays from one source (ideally without cables). using digital frames possibly as a monitor mirror may be the optimal solution but I haven't yet considered digital glasses or other funky solutions."

I was thinking about maybe buying 12+ Asus transformer pad/tablet/laptop come netbook devices which all run android 3.0 honeycomb.

Would there be a way to control 12 other honeycomb devices using one centeral one wirelessly??
If anyone has any other ideas about any othe3r solutions please let me know....

many thanks in advance guys!!

Alex