Managing internet history

Please help me, I'm such a gumby !

I'm referring to when I select from IE: Tools>Internet
Options>General>History .... I want to be able to protect this area with a
password so that internet history cannot be deleted without a password.

There's probably some easy way to do it, but I just dont know how.
Can anyone help?
Cheers, Lea
1 answer Last reply
More about managing internet history

    Lea <Lea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I'm referring to when I select from IE: Tools>Internet
    >Options>General>History .... I want to be able to protect this area with a
    >password so that internet history cannot be deleted without a password.

    If you run Windows XP Professional, you can set up a user policy with
    GPEDIT.MSC in Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates >
    Windows Components > Internet Explorer > Internet Control Panel.

    --
    (tm)
    ICQ: 192649233

Internet Explorer Microsoft Internet Windows XP