Please help me, I'm such a gumby !

I'm referring to when I select from IE: Tools>Internet
Options>General>History .... I want to be able to protect this area with a
password so that internet history cannot be deleted without a password.

There's probably some easy way to do it, but I just dont know how.
Can anyone help?
Cheers, Lea

Lea <Lea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I'm referring to when I select from IE: Tools>Internet
>Options>General>History .... I want to be able to protect this area with a
>password so that internet history cannot be deleted without a password.

If you run Windows XP Professional, you can set up a user policy with
GPEDIT.MSC in Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates >
Windows Components > Internet Explorer > Internet Control Panel.

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233

TRENDING THREADS