Quake 2 is one of the worst games ever !!!!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2,scot.tld (More info?)

The game is sick and the graphics are rubbish.Burn it!
8 answers Last reply
More about quake worst games

    Bruno Beam <zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br> typed this like they
    were devouring a plate of fresh spoo:
    > The game is sick and the graphics are rubbish.Burn it!

    This idiot crossposted similar drivel on the Q3 NG too, under a different
    alias. Anyone want to see how much his ISP frowns on such behaviour? ;)

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

    "EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message

    > This idiot crossposted similar drivel on the Q3 NG too, under a different
    > alias. Anyone want to see how much his ISP frowns on such behaviour? ;)

    this person is trolling every group imaginable. I don't know how he finds
    the time. He has trolled in all of the rec.aquaria and alt.aquaria groups
    also.

    --

    Margolis
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

    He's been in pretty much ALL the gaming groups I'm subscribed
    too--Mortal Kombat, Duke Nukem, Unreal Tournament.

    Man.

    --
    Cory "Shinnokxz" Hansen
    http://coryhansen.com

    Dnia 18 Dec 2004 00:04:21 -0800, Bruno Beam
    <zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br> napisa³:

    > The game is sick and the graphics are rubbish.Burn it!

    you are not as creativ as the guy who claimed that q2 is "work of satan"
    and
    q3 is "full of homosexuality" ;) so try harder if you want to convince me
    :P

    --
    King Kong Five

    zmieñ przegl±darke => http://browsehappy.pl/

    > He's been in pretty much ALL the gaming groups I'm subscribed too--Mortal
    > Kombat, Duke Nukem, Unreal Tournament.

    Are you sure he is a "human" troll?
    Perhaps he is a Troll Bot- that is how he finds the time.

    Stephen Howe

    "Stephen Howe" <sjhoweATdialDOTpipexDOTcom> wrote in message

    > Are you sure he is a "human" troll?
    > Perhaps he is a Troll Bot- that is how he finds the time.
    >
    > Stephen Howe

    his posts are always somehow related to the specific group he is posting
    in. A program is not going to come up with:

    "My cat ate all of my cichlids" in the rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
    group.

    or:

    "beware of monster-kraken, it will eat your butt" in the
    rec.aquaria.marine.misc group.

    etc....

    --

    "Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message
    > "Stephen Howe" <sjhoweATdialDOTpipexDOTcom> wrote in message
    >

    > his posts are always somehow related to the specific group he is posting
    > in. A program is not going to come up with:
    >
    > "My cat ate all of my cichlids" in the rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
    > group.
    >
    > or:
    >
    > "beware of monster-kraken, it will eat your butt" in the
    > rec.aquaria.marine.misc group.
    >
    > etc....

    or this one in rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants;

    "My underwater plants are carnivores, they ate all of my fishes. What can I
    do now?"

    --

    Margolis
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

    I would have been really offended if he had forgotten alt.games.quake2.

    "Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message
    > > "Stephen Howe" <sjhoweATdialDOTpipexDOTcom> wrote in message
    > >

    > > his posts are always somehow related to the specific group he is
    posting
    > > in. A program is not going to come up with:
    > >
    > > "My cat ate all of my cichlids" in the rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
    > > group.
    > >
    > > or:
    > >
    > > "beware of monster-kraken, it will eat your butt" in the
    > > rec.aquaria.marine.misc group.
    > >
    > > etc....
    > >

    > or this one in rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants;
    >

    > "My underwater plants are carnivores, they ate all of my fishes. What can
    > do now?"
    >
    > --
    >
    > Margolis

    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.h