Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Quake 2 is one of the worst games ever !!!!!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 3:04:21 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2,scot.tld (More info?)

The game is sick and the graphics are rubbish.Burn it!

More about : quake worst games

Anonymous
December 18, 2004 10:49:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2 (More info?)

Bruno Beam <zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br> typed this like they
were devouring a plate of fresh spoo:
> The game is sick and the graphics are rubbish.Burn it!

This idiot crossposted similar drivel on the Q3 NG too, under a different
alias. Anyone want to see how much his ISP frowns on such behaviour? ;) 

--
--
There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 10:49:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2 (More info?)

"EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
news:32jfu4F3md8r0U1@individual.net...
>
> This idiot crossposted similar drivel on the Q3 NG too, under a different
> alias. Anyone want to see how much his ISP frowns on such behaviour? ;) 
>


this person is trolling every group imaginable. I don't know how he finds
the time. He has trolled in all of the rec.aquaria and alt.aquaria groups
also.

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
Related resources
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 10:49:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2 (More info?)

He's been in pretty much ALL the gaming groups I'm subscribed
too--Mortal Kombat, Duke Nukem, Unreal Tournament.

Man.

--
Cory "Shinnokxz" Hansen
http://coryhansen.com
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 11:46:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2,scot.tld (More info?)

Dnia 18 Dec 2004 00:04:21 -0800, Bruno Beam
<zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br> napisa³:

> The game is sick and the graphics are rubbish.Burn it!

you are not as creativ as the guy who claimed that q2 is "work of satan"
and
q3 is "full of homosexuality" ;)  so try harder if you want to convince me
:p 

--
King Kong Five

zmieñ przegl±darke => http://browsehappy.pl/
Anonymous
December 19, 2004 3:56:21 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2 (More info?)

> He's been in pretty much ALL the gaming groups I'm subscribed too--Mortal
> Kombat, Duke Nukem, Unreal Tournament.

Are you sure he is a "human" troll?
Perhaps he is a Troll Bot- that is how he finds the time.

Stephen Howe
Anonymous
December 19, 2004 3:56:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2 (More info?)

"Stephen Howe" <sjhoweATdialDOTpipexDOTcom> wrote in message
news:41c4d223$0$28901$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com...
>
> Are you sure he is a "human" troll?
> Perhaps he is a Troll Bot- that is how he finds the time.
>
> Stephen Howe
>
>


his posts are always somehow related to the specific group he is posting
in. A program is not going to come up with:

"My cat ate all of my cichlids" in the rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
group.

or:

"beware of monster-kraken, it will eat your butt" in the
rec.aquaria.marine.misc group.

etc....

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
Anonymous
December 19, 2004 3:56:23 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2 (More info?)

"Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message
news:hM8xd.14490$zP3.12156@fe06.lga...
> "Stephen Howe" <sjhoweATdialDOTpipexDOTcom> wrote in message
>
>
> his posts are always somehow related to the specific group he is posting
> in. A program is not going to come up with:
>
> "My cat ate all of my cichlids" in the rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
> group.
>
> or:
>
> "beware of monster-kraken, it will eat your butt" in the
> rec.aquaria.marine.misc group.
>
> etc....
>



or this one in rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants;


"My underwater plants are carnivores, they ate all of my fishes. What can I
do now?"

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
December 20, 2004 2:56:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2 (More info?)

I would have been really offended if he had forgotten alt.games.quake2.

"Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:0Q8xd.14494$eO3.35@fe06.lga...
> "Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message
> news:hM8xd.14490$zP3.12156@fe06.lga...
> > "Stephen Howe" <sjhoweATdialDOTpipexDOTcom> wrote in message
> >
> >
> > his posts are always somehow related to the specific group he is
posting
> > in. A program is not going to come up with:
> >
> > "My cat ate all of my cichlids" in the rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
> > group.
> >
> > or:
> >
> > "beware of monster-kraken, it will eat your butt" in the
> > rec.aquaria.marine.misc group.
> >
> > etc....
> >
>
>
>
> or this one in rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants;
>
>
> "My underwater plants are carnivores, they ate all of my fishes. What can
I
> do now?"
>
> --
>
> Margolis
>
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...
tm
> http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
>
>
>
>
>
!