Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Uclinux programming.

Tags:
  • Programming
Last response: in Open Source Software
May 11, 2012 10:58:21 AM

Hello,

How to start a uclinux programs.Now iam using ubuntu10.04,for this which one we have to download

More about : uclinux programming

May 23, 2012 6:26:40 AM

Hi,

Iam using ubuntu10.04,how to install uclinux on ubuntu ,i wants to know step by step procedure. Plz anyone help me.

Thanks in advance.
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
June 5, 2012 11:33:29 AM

sir, i didnt get proper answer,still iam struggling to install plz any help, how to install uclinux on ubuntu.
m
l
June 6, 2012 12:09:11 PM

Have you tried following the guide that nhasian linked to? It covers how to install it.
m
l
June 19, 2012 5:23:04 AM

Actually i wants to install uclinux on ubuntu, and i have to work with ARM(LPC2148) board.For this reason only iam followed the followin link.

http://opensrc.sec.samsung.com/Getting_Familiar_with_uC....

In that link i struck on 6th point, Iam unable to find general setup menu,but i successfully completed 5th point where is the mistake,plz tel me sir.

6. Kernel Configuration

If you followed the steps in ��confirm the configuration files�� above, your kernel should have been configured.

However, we need to change the initial ramdisk size. Because the romfs.img size with the default applications are about 771KB. In ��General setup�� menu, there is ��Default kernel command string��. Change this to:

root=/dev/ram0 initrd=0x01300000,800K keepinitrd
m
l