ShadowVexx

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2008
So yesterday my PC crashed and i decided to just let it stay off, But this morning when i turned it on it gave me the option to chose safe mode and stuff like that. So i clicked start Windows normally but it loads for like 2 sec a blue screen flashes really fast and then my computer reboots. That happens in safe mode too. I would like to know if there is anything i can do or do i have to reinstall windows.
Also could a new Graphics card and Sound card cause this problem as i did add one yesterday.

btk1w1

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2008
It makes it really difficult when a blue screen flashes before you can make heads or tails of it.

One way to get the blue screen details is to record it with a video camera then play it back in slow motion, when the details appear pause it and copy down the details.

Post back here with those details if you are able to do so, otherwise it really is a guessing game.

btk1w1

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2008
Adding new hardware can defenitely cause conflicts of this nature. Have you tried removing the new hardware temporarily to see if your system regains stability?

ShadowVexx

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2008
I just decided to reinstall windows as i found out that my whole C: partition got formatted and there where like just fragments of windows left i am assuming well thanks for your help anyway