Garmin iQue M5 help

August 22, 2005 1:21:58 AM

Anyone have any suggestions for a SD WIFI card for Garmin iQue M5? I
bought the Sandisk 256k/wifi card and PDA won't recognize storage but
will connect to my home network about half the time. I have to soft
reset 2 or 3 time to get it to work again. Appreciate any help.

More about : garmin ique

Anonymous
August 22, 2005 6:59:48 PM

Please note that the Sandisk Wifi+Memory card is not compatible with all
PDAs. They are having a lot of trouble with that.

Compatibility chart is at
http://www.sandisk.com/pdf/retail/wi-fi-sd-compatibilit...

--
Helio Diamant
MS-MVP/Mobile Devices

<mg@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have any suggestions for a SD WIFI card for Garmin iQue M5? I
> bought the Sandisk 256k/wifi card and PDA won't recognize storage but
> will connect to my home network about half the time. I have to soft
> reset 2 or 3 time to get it to work again. Appreciate any help.
October 21, 2008 10:52:06 PM

I bought a couple of SD WIFI card from http://www.spectec.com.tw
You can buy these cards off eBay or Amazon.

They work fine on my Garmin iQue M5 PDA.

Once you buy the hardware, you'll need to install the drivers onto the PDA.
Copy the drivers file over via Windows Explorer.
Double click on the cab file to run the install on your PDA.

There is no instruction, so you'll just have to play around with the settings.

For my network, I have it setup to use "The Internet".
Leave the WEP key unchecked and manually enter in the WEP key.
Leave all other settings alone.
Also, make sure that "The Internet" is using the wlan drivers that you installed.
!