Bypass firewall

WG1337

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2008
Hi!
I have a PC with an limited account.
This account doesn't give me any rights and I can't install any app, only some of them and I found out that there is a way to install many apps if their install location is in a folder which you own (like My Documents).
One app that I wanted to get an opened port on is uTorrent.
I had this idea: the firewall is enabled and the uTorrent requires an opened port, so I could use already opened port.
This computer had "Classroom Spy" on, I got it's port and changed to it from which I had in uTorrent ( the port was TCP, do I need UDP?).
But no luck, the torrent didn't go on (just won't download, torrent wasn't dead), so I tried proxy (thought that it didn't require an port, since it uses :80), also nothing, but could be that the proxy was offline.
So, is there a way I could get the uTorrent to work?
uTorrent won't be the only app that I would like to use, so I guess I will still need an opened port.

WG1337

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2008
Yeah, you got it :p
The security isn't very high, it's mostly at a default level.
The bios doesn't even have a password.
I guess I could get the admin password (but not reset it) by booting a livecd linux, but just wondering if someone has done this before.

pat mcgroin

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2007
utorrent is being blocked from the network level I guarentee so the password wont get you very far. At best you will get the prog loaded but it wont work correctly.
There is possibly a few programs that you could do that with but one that requires major access to the network will get you noticed (at least) and most likely in trouble.
If you want stuff for free buy a computer and that way you are the only one that goes to jail.
Yeah Yeah Ive done it too, but if I get caught its only me that goes down.

Flakes

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
dont be a twat wg1337...

the port will be set up internally for "Classroom Spy" but all external ports will be blocked, or programmed for outbound only...

i think youll find the security is higher than you realise.

sturm

Splendid
Keep screwing around with it and you could possibly be banned from using any computer. Believe me, corporations and many schools take violations very seriously since THEY COULD get sued.

J3D000

Distinguished
May 10, 2009
Freedur.com allow me to bypass China firewall with my favorite browser - firefox.
You don't even need to install it - they have portable version.
You can use it even at school. I always watch Yutube at school as my internet at home is so slow.
It supports SSL too so I can read my gmail.

J3D000

Distinguished
May 10, 2009
Freedur.com allow me to bypass China firewall with my favorite browser - firefox.
You don't even need to install it - they have portable version.
You can use it even at school. I always watch Yutube at school as my internet at home is so slow.
It supports SSL too so I can read my gmail.

geniuzgrost232

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2012

Hi... Just wanna help... Maybe you can try this solution.

>>> http://laptop-problem.blogspot.com/2012/01/bypass-firewall-and-play-online-games.html