Quake2 host config problem

Hello,

I want to host a Quake 2 coop with no cheats. Here is my .cfg file:

set deathmatch "0"
set coop "1"
set skill "2"
set cheats "0"
map base1

Unfortunately, cheats are still possible (from host and client side).
What do I need to do in order to disable them?

Thank you from Italy
Pasquale

"Pasquale Imbemba" <nospam@anywhere.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I want to host a Quake 2 coop with no cheats. Here is my .cfg file:
>
> set deathmatch "0"
> set coop "1"
> set skill "2"
> set cheats "0"
> map base1
>
> Unfortunately, cheats are still possible (from host and client side).
> What do I need to do in order to disable them?
>
> Thank you from Italy
> Pasquale

from what I have found in our coop games disabling cheats is not possible.

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm