Quake2 host config problem

Hello,

I want to host a Quake 2 coop with no cheats. Here is my .cfg file:

set deathmatch "0"
set coop "1"
set skill "2"
set cheats "0"
map base1

Unfortunately, cheats are still possible (from host and client side).
What do I need to do in order to disable them?

Thank you from Italy
Pasquale
1 answer Last reply
More about quake2 host config problem

    "Pasquale Imbemba" <nospam@anywhere.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I want to host a Quake 2 coop with no cheats. Here is my .cfg file:
    >
    > set deathmatch "0"
    > set coop "1"
    > set skill "2"
    > set cheats "0"
    > map base1
    >
    > Unfortunately, cheats are still possible (from host and client side).
    > What do I need to do in order to disable them?
    >
    > Thank you from Italy
    > Pasquale

    from what I have found in our coop games disabling cheats is not possible.

    --

    Margolis
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

Configuration Games Video Games