Hey yo Q2 and HL

Hey. I remember last April people got into coop and at the same time so did
my friend and I.
Now he is tired of Q2 and by way of making me want to play something else,
he deleted
all his Q2 files off his system. He wants to play Half Life which I have but
never played
except a little. So Im going to set it up with a coop mod since HL doesnt
support
coop mode. Once we get it going Ill report back on how it goes.
4 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    "David" <hsternak@nospamyahooxxx.com> wrote in message

    Uh that was me aka Shogo - http://zmax.org/quake2 ! ! !

    Hi Shogo,
    Long time, no see. Sven co-op is a co-op mod for HL you might want to
    try. Get it here:
    http://www.svencoop.com/

    G.

    > "David" <hsternak@nospamyahooxxx.com> wrote in message
    >
    > Uh that was me aka Shogo - http://zmax.org/quake2 ! ! !

    Just make sure you jump up when you are in elevators and they are getting to
    the top or bottom of the ride. This is still a hugely annoying bug in
    halflife that has never been fixed by valve. If you stand in place when the
    elevator stops you can get your feet glued to the floor with no way out
    except death or restarting the game.

    --

    Margolis
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

    "Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message
    > Just make sure you jump up when you are in elevators and they are getting
    > to the top or bottom of the ride. This is still a hugely annoying bug in
    > halflife that has never been fixed by valve. If you stand in place when
    > the elevator stops you can get your feet glued to the floor with no way
    > out except death or restarting the game.

    Lol! Sorry, that just hit me as funny.

Games Video Games