David

Hey. I remember last April people got into coop and at the same time so did
my friend and I.
Now he is tired of Q2 and by way of making me want to play something else,
he deleted
all his Q2 files off his system. He wants to play Half Life which I have but
never played
except a little. So Im going to set it up with a coop mod since HL doesnt
support
coop mode. Once we get it going Ill report back on how it goes.

Hi Shogo,
Long time, no see. Sven co-op is a co-op mod for HL you might want to
try. Get it here:
http://www.svencoop.com/

G.
"David" <hsternak@nospamyahooxxx.com> wrote in message

> "David" <hsternak@nospamyahooxxx.com> wrote in message
>
> Uh that was me aka Shogo - http://zmax.org/quake2 ! ! !

Just make sure you jump up when you are in elevators and they are getting to
the top or bottom of the ride. This is still a hugely annoying bug in
halflife that has never been fixed by valve. If you stand in place when the
elevator stops you can get your feet glued to the floor with no way out
except death or restarting the game.

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

"Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message
> Just make sure you jump up when you are in elevators and they are getting
> to the top or bottom of the ride. This is still a hugely annoying bug in
> halflife that has never been fixed by valve. If you stand in place when
> the elevator stops you can get your feet glued to the floor with no way
> out except death or restarting the game.

Lol! Sorry, that just hit me as funny.