Q2 Saturday Co-op Games?

Last response: in Video Games
March 2, 2005 5:18:13 AM

Are these still happening at all?
Cause I'm back on ADSL and wouldn't mind slaying a few Stroggs :D  I can even
throw up a server, although my upstream is only about 300K so it might be a
bit laggy.

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

More about : saturday games

Anonymous
March 2, 2005 1:32:13 PM

In message <Fn9Vd.1815$7D4.1422@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net>, EvilBill
<quake2livesGETLOSTSPAMMERS@gmail.com> may have written...
>Are these still happening at all?
>Cause I'm back on ADSL and wouldn't mind slaying a few Stroggs :D  I can even
>throw up a server, although my upstream is only about 300K so it might be a
>bit laggy.
>
>--
I'd be happy to have a game. On Saturday then? Its been ages!
--
Regards,

James Christie

THE OPTIMIST, PESSIMIST & BI ENGINEER

To the optimist, the glass is half full.
To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
To the BI engineer, the glass is only half as big as it needs to be
...... and it's bloody near empty. "BOY".

Delete NOSPAM and insert Christie to email me.
March 2, 2005 9:52:50 PM

Margolis <someone@somewhere.org> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> hasn't been one in ages. But if it is ever at a time when I can make
> it, I will be there ;o)
>
> btw, 300K up is excellant.

Cool :)  Well, I can put up a server anytime Saturday from about midday GMT
onwards. <g>
Vanilla Q2, Reckoning, or Ground Zero?

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 12:12:36 PM

One vote for Ground Zero.

G.
"EvilBill" <quake2livesGETLOSTSPAMMERS@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Margolis <someone@somewhere.org> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> > hasn't been one in ages. But if it is ever at a time when I can make
> > it, I will be there ;o)
> >
> > btw, 300K up is excellant.
>
> Cool :)  Well, I can put up a server anytime Saturday from about midday GMT
> onwards. <g>
> Vanilla Q2, Reckoning, or Ground Zero?

> There is no spoon.
>
> EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
> My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
> Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 6:41:42 PM

In message <42271b56$0$46550$c0de3616@dsl.net>, George Reagan
<edi@johnritz.net> may have written...
>One vote for Ground Zero.
>
>G.
>"EvilBill" <quake2livesGETLOSTSPAMMERS@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Margolis <someone@somewhere.org> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>> > hasn't been one in ages. But if it is ever at a time when I can make
>> > it, I will be there ;o)
>> >
>> > btw, 300K up is excellant.
>>
>> Cool :)  Well, I can put up a server anytime Saturday from about midday GMT
>> onwards. <g>
>> Vanilla Q2, Reckoning, or Ground Zero?
>>
>> --
>> --
>> There is no spoon.
>>
>> EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
>> My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
>> Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

Don't think I have Reckoning or the Ground Zero mod, any idea where I
can get it?
--
Regards,

James Christie

THE OPTIMIST, PESSIMIST & BI ENGINEER

To the optimist, the glass is half full.
To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
To the BI engineer, the glass is only half as big as it needs to be
...... and it's bloody near empty. "BOY".

Delete NOSPAM and insert Christie to email me.
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 9:21:29 PM

James Christie <jamie@christie.demon.co.uk> typed as if devouring a
plate of spoo:

> Don't think I have Reckoning or the Ground Zero mod, any idea where I
> can get it?

They're the official expansion packs by Xatrix and Rogue. EBay's probably
the only place you could get hold of them these days.

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
Anonymous
March 4, 2005 9:12:12 AM

> James Christie <jamie@christie.demon.co.uk> typed as if devouring a
> plate of spoo:
> >>
> > Don't think I have Reckoning or the Ground Zero mod, any idea where I
> > can get it?
>
> They're the official expansion packs by Xatrix and Rogue. EBay's probably
> the only place you could get hold of them these days.

I would be willing to trade copies for something I'm looking for like
Painkiller
or the Painkiller soundtrack or Far Cry etc.
EMail me via my zmax.org site contact form if interested.
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 4:48:48 PM

Great game Wild Bill! It's nice to have experienced q2 players. We did had
a few grenade problems, but I think we answered the question, "Is there
Comedy in Quake". Thanks for the game!

George.

"EvilBill" <quake2livesGETLOSTSPAMMERS@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Margolis <someone@somewhere.org> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>> hasn't been one in ages. But if it is ever at a time when I can make
>> it, I will be there ;o)
>>
>> btw, 300K up is excellant.
>
> Cool :)  Well, I can put up a server anytime Saturday from about midday GMT
> onwards. <g>
> Vanilla Q2, Reckoning, or Ground Zero?

> There is no spoon.
>
> EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
> My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
> Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

Anonymous
March 5, 2005 9:50:18 PM

George M. Reagan <georgeunderscorereagan@hellmail.com> typed as if
devouring a plate of spoo:
> Great game Wild Bill! It's nice to have experienced q2 players. We
> did had a few grenade problems, but I think we answered the question,
> "Is there Comedy in Quake". Thanks for the game!

Anytime :)  I think I managed to intersect my rail slug with your back more
than with the monsters, LOL... and the less said about my rocket launcher
the better! ;)

!