Opinions - Panasonic PT 50DL54 Projection TV 50"

Last response: in Home Theatre
January 9, 2005 6:29:07 PM

Hello All,

I'm interested in purchasing a new Projection TV, I haven't completly made
up my mind, however, I'm leaning towards the Panasonic. Particularily the
PT 50DL54.

Any opinions and/or recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

-PMC
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 5:54:00 PM

All that I have heard about Panasonics has come from a tech manager at
Time-Warner Cable here. Says Panasonic -- apparently, one of the developers
of CableCard -- has the best CableCard technology, the most compatible with
their system, of all the TV manufacturers. So, if you are thinking of
buying a set with a CableCard slot and using it, you might fold this into
all your other calculations and observations.

mack
austin

!