Quake1 co-op server test

Last response: in Video Games
March 11, 2005 9:22:38 PM

Hi all,
I'll be running a quake1 co-op server test this evening at the following
address:
68.80.222.203:27500

Give fuhquake a try:
http://www.fuhquake.net/

G.

More about : quake1 server test

Anonymous
March 12, 2005 4:24:01 AM

In message <7O-dnXpY6sylta_fRVn-vA@comcast.com>, George M. Reagan
<georgeunderscorereagan@hellmail.com> may have written...
>Hi all,
> I'll be running a quake1 co-op server test this evening at the following
>address:
> 68.80.222.203:27500
>
>Give fuhquake a try:
>http://www.fuhquake.net/
>
>G.

Was on it just now, think you were idling. All works Ok as far as I can
see. Why don't we all arrange a co-op game sometime?
--
Regards,

James Christie

THE OPTIMIST, PESSIMIST & BI ENGINEER

To the optimist, the glass is half full.
To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
To the BI engineer, the glass is only half as big as it needs to be
...... and it's bloody near empty. "BOY".

Delete NOSPAM and insert Christie to email me.
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 4:24:02 AM

Hi James,
Yep, it seems to work well, I played with two Sweeds until 5am, their
time. I'd like to play one of the mods, Rogue or Hipnotic.

G.

!