Quake1 co-op server test

Hi all,
I'll be running a quake1 co-op server test this evening at the following
address:
68.80.222.203:27500

Give fuhquake a try:
http://www.fuhquake.net/

G.
2 answers Last reply
More about quake1 server test

    In message <7O-dnXpY6sylta_fRVn-vA@comcast.com>, George M. Reagan
    <georgeunderscorereagan@hellmail.com> may have written...
    >Hi all,
    > I'll be running a quake1 co-op server test this evening at the following
    >address:
    > 68.80.222.203:27500
    >
    >Give fuhquake a try:
    >http://www.fuhquake.net/
    >
    >G.

    Was on it just now, think you were idling. All works Ok as far as I can
    see. Why don't we all arrange a co-op game sometime?
    --
    Regards,

    James Christie

    THE OPTIMIST, PESSIMIST & BI ENGINEER

    To the optimist, the glass is half full.
    To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
    To the BI engineer, the glass is only half as big as it needs to be
    ...... and it's bloody near empty. "BOY".

    Delete NOSPAM and insert Christie to email me.

    Hi James,
    Yep, it seems to work well, I played with two Sweeds until 5am, their
    time. I'd like to play one of the mods, Rogue or Hipnotic.

    G.

    "James Christie" <jamie@christie.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > In message <7O-dnXpY6sylta_fRVn-vA@comcast.com>, George M. Reagan
    > <georgeunderscorereagan@hellmail.com> may have written...
    >>Hi all,
    >> I'll be running a quake1 co-op server test this evening at the
    >> following
    >>address:
    >> 68.80.222.203:27500
    >>
    >>Give fuhquake a try:
    >>http://www.fuhquake.net/
    >>
    >>G.
    >>

    > Was on it just now, think you were idling. All works Ok as far as I can
    > see. Why don't we all arrange a co-op game sometime?
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > James Christie
    >

    > THE OPTIMIST, PESSIMIST & BI ENGINEER
    >
    > To the optimist, the glass is half full.
    > To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
    > To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
    > To the BI engineer, the glass is only half as big as it needs to be
    > ..... and it's bloody near empty. "BOY".
    >

    > Delete NOSPAM and insert Christie to email me.

Games Servers Video Games