HELP needed with GROUND ZERO

I'm in the Logistics Complex but I can't locate the Transport it says I
have to find.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Terry in Texas

Hi Terry,
I've played through the mod many times, in fact I hosted a coop game
last weekend, but for the life of me, I can't remember what your looking
for. Someone will post a better reply soon.

G.

<terry75115@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm in the Logistics Complex but I can't locate the Transport it says I
> have to find.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Terry in Texas

ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/scrapple/Documents/