Hitachi camcorder software Imagmixer 3

phillintheuk

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2009
My Hitachi camcorder Dz-hs301e came with imagemixer 3 software, I had instaled it on my old comp with Win XP and it worked fine, I have since lost the original disc and cannot get any software to recognize my camcorder on my new comp with Vista.....I've tried Ulead and Pinnacle Video spin....but nothing seems to recognize the camera when I go to import vids from it ? any help would be appreciated cheers Phill

phillintheuk

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2009
cheers yeah they only do a vista update of the original version which I don't have.......they actually advised me to get other software such as I mentioned.......but that software does'nt recognise my camcorder.......so I can't take vids from it...........they also said that the disc supplied with the cam was specific to that camcorder...........so unless I can find software that sees my camcorder on the comp I'm stuffed

dhalsumit

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2011

Same issue here... I have a hitachi Dz-hs303HS with me, gifted to me by some one without the software CD. When I connect it to copy content from camera HDD to PC - it does not recognize at all. The manual That I got from internet suggests to install software (that I do not have :( ). Internet is full with free imagemixer 3 update patch - but not the original software.

Where to get it from?

@phillintheuk - what was the solution for you