Need crossover or equalizer for pc

Here is my problem. I have my pc connected to a stereo system for audio output. I have a separate subwoofer, plus a speaker box with mid, tweeter and woofer combination. My stereo does not have a subwoofer output port. What I would like to do is plug the subwoofer in the left speaker output behind the stereo, and the speaker combination box in the right. What I need is an equalizer program that would allow me to transmit only low frequency to the left for the woofer, and play the right on a different eq setup.

Does anyone have a program that can help me?
1 answer Last reply
More about need crossover equalizer
  1. come on. neeeeeeeeed help PLEASE!
Ask a new question

Read More

Speakers Audio Apps