All Night - Oblivion Co-Op

Hi Margolis,
That's one of the many maps that should be located in the maps folder in
the oblivion directory. Maybe your installation didn't work.

I've uploaded the oblivion addon to the mods directory on the Q2 server:
ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/scrapple/Mods/

I'll probably run the mod again tonight.

G.
"Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message
>I tried to join but it didn't work. I got this error:
>
> ERROR: Couldn't Load maps/huba.bsp
>
> --
>
> Margolis
> http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm
> http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

Take a look at the oblivion.bat. Quake2 +game oblivion should do it.